Ordering is simple:-
- Please enter your contact details, you must include your full address and postcode and a telephone number.
- Select what you would like to order using the multiple check boxes, (i.e. if you would like to order 3kg scallops – enter 1kg & 2kg). – see point 1
- Once you are finished with your selections scroll to the bottom and click to submit your order.
- Your order will be added to the delivery round and given to Freddy the Fishmonger – if we have run out of anything he will contact you to let you know.
- Freddy will aim to weigh your products to as near as possible, however some products will be slightly heavier or lighter – this is why we can’t charge you when you place your order.
- Once you get your fish delivery there will be an invoice with it, please use the bank details to transfer money *Payment terms strictly 7 days.
If you do not have online banking please contact the office to make a payment, if you leave your number we will call you back.
Please let us know if you would like anything not shown on the price list and we will do our best to help!
As always email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you.
*Prices are subject to change depending on supplier prices.
Make sure you follow us on